15th April 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?

Hello,
I have completed my MBA in Healthcare Management and
I also completed a Diploma course in Disaster Management.
Can I do my Phd in Geography and Natural Resources Management?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  2. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad? -- [New]
  4. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Can I study PhD in Management through NET being a 36 years old MBA(Marketing & MIS) postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  10. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  12. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  13. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  14. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  15. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  17. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  18. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?

19th September 2016, 06:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my MBA in Healthcare Management and
I also completed a Diploma course in Disaster Management.
Can I do my Phd in Geography and Natural Resources Management?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management after MBA in Healthcare Management. To do PhD in Geography, the aspirant should have studied Master’s Degree in Geography with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. For the admission to PhD, candidates have to appear for a written test and interview. So it is not possible to do PhD in Geography after MBA in Healthcare Management course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?