24th January 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MSc(Agriculture) admission with donation without appearing any entrance exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my BSc in Agriculture and secured 72% marks in it. I want to join MSc course with Agriculture without giving any entrance exam in Andhra Pradesh. So, I can get admission with donation?

15th December 2021, 08:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MSc(Agriculture) admission with donation without appearing any entrance exam in Andhra Pradesh?

To get MSc Agriculture,you must have a graduation degree in BSc Agriculture, Horticulture, or Forestry with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.
15th December 2021, 08:24 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Can I get MSc(Agriculture) admission with donation without appearing any entrance exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Candidates must have a graduation degree in BSc Agriculture, Horticulture, or Forestry with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university to get MSc Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?