7th November 2011, 12:14 PM
shanmukha raj

Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?

sir, i completed my 10 ,11,12 in andhra pradesh am i elgible to write k cet i am resident of andhra pradesh

7th November 2011, 01:47 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?

yes you can aplly
26th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write KCET Exam having completed 10th, 11th and 12th in Andhra Pradesh and being a resident of Andhra Pradesh?

my age is 40 years and I am a Stenographer passed High Speed of 150 words per minute. Am I eligible for getting government job.
19th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter is studying 10th standard in Kochi, Kerala. If she wants to appear EAMCET, in A.P wht should we do?. Whether she can complete her 10 2 in CBSE Kochi itself and latter she can appear EAMcet?.
22nd December 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I studied frm Pune University can I apply for K-SET or Phd frm Karnataka university?
1st February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i studied till 10th and resident of karnataka but i studied 1st 2nd PUC in ap am i eligible in kcet
7th February 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM TAJUDDIN FROM ANANTAPUR ANDHRA PRADESH I HAVE CHANCE TO WRITE K CET SIR?
21st February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

am frm anhdra pradesh can i write kcet
26th February 2012, 11:27 AM
VINEEEEEEEET

I did my 10th, intermediate from andhrapradesh. I did mbbs in karnataka. Am i eligible to do pg in andhrapradesh???? Please help
17th March 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 10 2 by science and i am the resident of andhra pradesh.can i get a chance to write the kcet medical test for mbbs.
23rd March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

iam a resident of tirupati how can i get the application form for applying to kcet exam
3rd January 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am student of andhra pradesh am i elgible to write MHT-CET
19th December 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has studied up to 10 CBSE in Karnataka and now she is perusing her 11 & 12 in Andhra pradesh , we parents are permanent residents of Karnataka since birth. does my daughter is eligible to write CET to claim Government seat.

please treat this as urgent and reply your answer.
24th December 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write kcet exam as i've studied in karnataka till 10th grade n I hav continued my 11th n 12th andhra . . .n will I be local or non-local to karnataka???
25th February 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam ali i completed my 12th standard in andhra can i eligible to write karnataka cet exam
3rd April 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for writing k cet 2014 as I am from AP and not having any Karnataka background at all..
21st November 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

my son studied 12th from hyd andhra pradesh and iam working in karnataka as a professor in a private ayurvediv medical college in manvi near Raichur since 1997 is he eligible to write the k cet exam by virtue of my employment
30th January 2016, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I am from andhra pradesh and completed total education upto 10 2 in here only. Am i eligible to write KCET examination, 2016.
23rd May 2016, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

please tell fi my daughter is eligible for karnataka cet she was born in karnataka but did her school and 12th standard in andhra pradesh, iam her mother who has lived in karnataka for 25 years, studied, school and college in karnataka, now living in andhra pradesh form 1989 our mother tongue is hindi
14th January 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have studied from 6 to 12 in andhra Pradesh now I wish to apply for KCET and CAMEDK. Am I eligible?
25th December 2017, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My birthplace is Hospet Karnataka.My parents mother tongue is Kannada. My mother tongue is also kannada. My studies went in Andhra Pradesh, am I eligible under local candidate for kcet if so what are the terms and conditions to appear for kcet. If not should I pass Kannada test and for which how could i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?