19th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?

I am k.Arun kumar FROM A.P INDIA I have compleated inter mediate with 750 marks iam intrested to do agriculture B.S.C so iam very much confused and i am redy to pay donation fees so please suggest me the right direction

19th June 2012, 06:01 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?

The Donation may depend on the college in which you are trying to get admission and the best way to enter the course is by getting a very good percentage in the +2 examinations.
5th February 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?

Can i get the job after finishing my agri studies? And how much salary did i expect.?
12th May 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

my name is Naresh i am completed inter with 678 marks how much donation get pay in agbsc in annamalai university plz telme
2nd June 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How much donation I have to pay to get admission in Ag B.sc in Rayalaseema
15th June 2015, 10:17 PM
panndian

Question Re: How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?

My cutoff is 184.75.. Will I get bsc.agriculuture in Annamalai university ��.what is the donation
For annamalai university
8th May 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 810 marks in inter. I want to do agbsc i had written eamcet and got 44273 rank. Am i eligible to get seat in ng ranga university. If i have to pay donation then please tell me that how much donation wants that college. Please inform to my number 8096922325, 9492916570.
23rd May 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

If I didn't get rank properly then how much donation should I pay in Agbsc colleges?
28th November 2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I want veternary management quota and also agriculture management quota which is less in cost I will choose And how much donation is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?