26th October 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech admission in Tamil Nadu with 56% in BTech(CSE) and 29.33 marks in GATE?

Hello, I have done with my BTech course and scored 56% marks with CSE stream. I have scored 29.33 marks in GATE. I want to study MTech anywhere in Tamil Nadu. So, with such marks, I can get admission and study MTech in Tamil Nadu?

30th October 2019, 04:02 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Can I get MTech admission in Tamil Nadu with 56% in BTech(CSE) and 29.33 marks in GATE?

There are many private engineering colleges offering MTech admission and each year seats remain vacant. So, if you want to get admission in any college then GATE qualified scorecard is more than enough.

If you are looking for admission in a top college then you may miss out on some top colleges because of your score.
30th October 2019, 09:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech admission in Tamil Nadu with 56% in BTech(CSE) and 29.33 marks in GATE?

Yes, you are eligible to get M.Tech admission in Tamil Nadu with 56% in B.Tech(CSE) and 29.33 marks in GATE. The required eligibility to get admission in M.Tech course is that the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in the respective stream with at least 50% from a recognized university. As per your score in the GATE examination, you are not eligible to get admission in good govt college so you should apply for the admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?