1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get teaching job in any private college of Lucknow if completed MA in English Literature?

Hello, I am interested to get job in any private college. I have completed M.A. in English Literature. I would like to know I can get job in any private college? I want the name of such colleges in Lucknow.

14th March 2018, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get teaching job in any private college of Lucknow if completed MA in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to get job in any private college. I have completed M.A. in English Literature. I would like to know I can get job in any private college? I want the name of such colleges in Lucknow.

It is very difficult to get a teaching job in some private colleges of Lucknow after completion of MA English Literature course. You have to study Bachelor of Education course to get a faculty job in private colleges. You may get a faculty job in some private colleges without BEd qualification as well. If you want to pursue your career in teaching then it is advisable to study BEd. Many private colleges prefer candidates with BEd qualification. You can apply to the private colleges directly for a teaching job.
15th March 2018, 03:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get teaching job in any private college of Lucknow if completed MA in English Literature?

There are very much chances for you to get a job in a private college as you are masters in the English Literature.

There are very few candidates present with such a qualification.

You need to keep a tab in the colleges, you want the job into and as soon as the vacancies are released, you should apply for a suitable job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?