25th October 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the Indian Army being 30 years old MBBS graduate?

I'm an Indian citizen and have completed my MBBS from Bangalore.. Currently in Germany for post graduation in surgery. Is it possible for me to join the Indian army or the Air Force when I complete my post graduation ? I will be 30 years old then. Also if possible what exams do I need to clear ? Please assist me.. Thank you !

30th October 2021, 10:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join the Indian Army being 30 years old MBBS graduate?

Yes, you can join the Indian Army being 30 years old MBBS graduate.

Eligibility:-

Nationality: Only citizens of India.

Age Limits: 18 to 42 years.

Educational Qualifications: Graduate from recognized university.
31st October 2021, 12:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join the Indian Army is 30 years old MBBS graduate. After completing your MBBS from any recognized medical college there are entries in the forces which are notified on their respective websites. There are no minimum age limit criteria given but the maximum age should not be more than 45 years.

The selection of the candidates is done through the three phases of examinations. A candidate will have to appear for the written examination, SSB interview, and then medical examination. I am also giving you the official website of the Indian Army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
31st October 2021, 07:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I join the Indian Army is 30 years old MBBS graduate?

Anyone can apply for a job in the Indian army, irrespective of his caste, religion, or class. The only criteria for recruitment, other than passing the age barrier is that the candidate meet the educational, physical, and medical standards as prescribed by the Indian army. The candidate of age group between 18 to 42 years old is eligible for Indian Army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?