3rd February 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there a chance for me to join the Indian Army after completing Graduation in Arts and Media? Will I get any benefits if my Father was a Boxing Coach in the Indian Army for 22 years?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation in Arts and Media from a reputed College at the age of 23 years and now I want to join the Indian Army so I want to know is there a chance for me to join the Indian Army after completing Graduation in Arts and Media? Will I get any benefits if my Father was a Boxing Coach in the Indian Army for 22 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should a Female candidate do to join the Indian Army? Will she get any benefits if her Father is a retired Army man?
  2. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?
  3. Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?
  4. How can I join Indian Army if my father is ex-army
  5. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?
  6. How may I join Indian army after completing graduation from arts stream?
  7. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to join in Army after completion graduation with 55% marks?
  9. Is there any chance to join Indian Army at the age of 25 years?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to join Indian Army for 11th Arts candidate?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th without NCC?
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  14. How can I join Indian Army after passing 2nd PU science?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for 11th Arts female candidate?
  16. Job positions for Arts stream students in Indian Army and application procedure for the same?
  17. Is there any chance for me to join Indian Army after 12th at the age of 19 years?
  18. How can I join the Indian Army after completing class 10th? Do I have to complete Graduation for joining the Indian Army?
7th February 2017, 07:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there a chance for me to join the Indian Army after completing Graduation in Arts and Media? Will I get any benefits if my Father was a Boxing Coach in the Indian Army for 22 years?

Being a graduate and 23 years old you are certainly eligible for joining Indian Army as a commissioned officer through CDS.

* CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examinations are held twice every year by UPSC in two stages which includes Written Test followed by SSB interview.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in CDS entrance examination for joining Indian Army i.e; Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) are as below :-

i) You must have the nationality of India.

ii) You must have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

iii) Your age must lie within 19 years to 24 years.

iv) You must strictly satisfy the physical fitness norms as given in the notification of same examination.

As far as you are concerned about the benefits you can get if your father is Boxing Coach in Indian Army then as per my knowledge Indian defense services does not provide any preference or reservation for selection of candidates in any of its entry.

For more details about CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?