18th November 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?

Respected Sir, I had completed B.Tech 3 years ago and I had scored 49% marks. I want to pursue M.Com now so I want to know can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th November 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Com course after completion of your three years B.Com course. To be eligible to pursue M.Com course, you should have passed B.Com course from a recognised university. Admissions in M.Com course are offered through merit basis of Bachelor's degree marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective authority. You need to qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective university to get admission in M.Com course.
19th November 2016, 07:52 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?

Your question was not clear first if you completed B.com means surely you are eligible for M.com.It is a 2 years course duration.

* And you scored 49%B.com so its not a problem.
* Only some high reputed colleges will ask more percentage.
* Balance all colleges will give seat 45% to 50% students.

But If you studied B.tech means its not possible to study M.Com.To study M.com any commerce related subjects needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?