29th January 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA after completion of Master of Business Economics?

Sir/Madam,
Actually I want to go for MBA and I have completed my Graduation from Lucknow University and was preparing for CAT also. But now I could not take admission in top MBA institutes because of not having high cutoff in CAT therefore I want to know if I do Master of Business Economics from Lucknow University then can I go for MBA after MBE?

5th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completion of Master of Business Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
Actually I want to go for MBA and I have completed my Graduation from Lucknow University and was preparing for CAT also. But now I could not take admission in top MBA institutes because of not having high cutoff in CAT therefore I want to know if I do Master of Business Economics from Lucknow University then can I go for MBA after MBE?
It is based on your Interest. Both the MBA and MBE have good scope in both the Government and Private sectors. Being an Economics student its always recommended that you can apply for MBA in Finance. You must have passed Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. However, the mode of admission and selection process may differ college to college. So, you must contact the desired institutes directly to get more Information regarding the admission process. Normally, admission will be based on the marks obtained in the CAT/MAT/GMAT exam. Since, you have scored low marks in CAT exam I suggest you to prefer MBA Institution, which conducts their own entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?