27th January 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in Delhi University with 64% in BSc(Mathematics) of Lucknow University?

Hi friends, I have secured 64% marks in my BSc with Mathematics Honours. I want to do MSc with same specialization in Delhi University. I did my BSc from Lucknow University. So, with this percentage of marks, I will secure admission?

8th February 2019, 07:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in Delhi University with 64% in BSc(Mathematics) of Lucknow University?

Yes, you can secure MSc(Mathematics) admission in Delhi University with 64% in BSc(Mathematics) of Lucknow University, but after clearing an entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University. 50% seats in the MSc(Mathematics) are filled based on merit list drawn in order of merit amongst students who have passed BA (Hons.)/BSc (Hons.) In Mathematics of Delhi University with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
Renaming 50% seats are filled on the basis of merit in an entrance exam. Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree with Mathematics as subjects with at least 50% marks in the aggregate are eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?