28th January 2019, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) course?

Hello, I am a student of Food Science and Nutrition and studying in 3rd year of BSc. I want to do MSc in Food Science and Nutrition in correspondence mode. So, I have to give any kind of entrance exam for correspondence course?

8th February 2019, 06:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study correspondence MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) course?

There is no entrance exam required to study correspondence MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) course. Candidates are admitted based on marks in the qualifying degree examination. Candidates who have a bachelors degree from any recognized university in any branch of Home Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, BNYS (Naturopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda) and any other degree with chemistry as major subject are eligible to study correspondence MSc(Food Science and Nutrition) course. Duration of course is minimum 2 years and maximum 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?