1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA Psychology or M.Sc Psychology after BA English Litrature?

Now I have completed my BA in English literature. But, I'm more interested to study the course of MA psychology or M.Sc psychology. Can I study this course. And which course is best for me?

1st December 2017, 10:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA Psychology or M.Sc Psychology after BA English Litrature?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MA Psychology after after BA English Literature. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the course. Some reputed universities may prefer candidates who have studied psychology as one of their subjects during the bachelor's degree level. As you have completed BA English Literature, so you can pursue MA Psychology course.

2nd December 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA Psychology or M.Sc Psychology after BA English Litrature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I have completed my BA in English literature. But, I'm more interested to study the course of MA psychology or M.Sc psychology. Can I study this course. And which course is best for me?

Yes, you can study MA Psychology course in some colleges / universities after completion of BA English Literature course. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to study MA Psychology in some colleges. Duration of the course is two years. Some colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission to the MA or MSc Psychology course. List of colleges you can study MA Psychology course is given below;

Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

7th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MSC psychology after BA English literature?

2nd October 2021, 12:31 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Yes,If you have completed graduation degree with atleast 50%marks can study M.A Psychology.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

M.A Psychology Government Colleges are:-

*Hindu College

*Calcutta University

*IGNOU

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?