22nd March 2023, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in master of Medicine (MD) in foreign countries after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy in India?

Can I study in master of Medicine (MD) in foreign countries after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy in India?

23rd March 2023, 03:00 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study in master of Medicine (MD) in foreign countries after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy in India?

Yes. After earning a bachelor's degree in physiotherapy in India, you can pursue a master's degree in medicine (MD) in another country. If you want to pursue an MD abroad, you must achieve the required IELTS (Academic) score to get qualified.
24th March 2023, 10:51 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in master of Medicine (MD) in foreign countries after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy in India?

Candidates must have a MBBS degree from a recognised university can study Master of Medicine (MD).

Candidates should have obtained permanant registration with the MCI .

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET PG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?