10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for bachelor degree of medicine for foreign students? Fee incurred during study of MBBS in India?

I would like to investigate about admissions for bachelor degree of medicine for foreign students and how much are the fees? Is admission still open to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  2. Courses and colleges to go for after 12th science?
  3. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  4. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  5. Universities to study ayuveda medicine in India? Courses and Fee Structure?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Pharmacy for foreign students?
  8. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  9. What is the scope of doing B.A.M.S course?
  10. What should I study after +2 PCB if don't like to do hard core studies?
  11. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  12. NRI or Management seat in MBBS at India for foreign students?
  13. Basic criteria to apply for language course? Syllabus and duration of course?
  14. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  16. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. Best Medical colleges in India for studies upto PhD and their fees?
  18. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?