29th August 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA(Safety Management) being a BTech Mechanical student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech Mechanical Engineering. I want to do MBA(Safety Management) from Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Kolkata. I would like to know that can I do this MBA course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th September 2018, 12:07 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Can I study MBA(Safety Management) being a BTech Mechanical student?

I would like to inform you that yes any B.Tech student of any branch can study MBA. To study MBA, you need bachelors degree of any discipline.
The background doesn't matter. You just need to submit the 10th, inter and degree mark sheet with passport size photo. There is no marks criteria for the institute of fire engineering and safety management college, kolkatta.
5th September 2018, 11:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Safety Management) being a BTech Mechanical student?

Yes, you can apply for MBA (safety management) course, on the basis of your BTech mechanical engineering degree. For MBA courses of any stream, you need any degree from a recognized university.

Just make sure you have got a UGC recognized degree, which is the minimum requirement for MBA admission.
5th September 2018, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA(Safety Management) being a BTech Mechanical student?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue MBA in Safety Management Course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue MBA in Safety Management course is given below,

>> Basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is given below,
@ The minimum qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

@ or else, candidates who have completed their Graduation are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

@ Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for MBA in Safety Management course. Some of the entrance examinations are MAT, CAT, XAT, JMET, ATMA or CET..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?