29th March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) course which is available in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

4th April 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MSc(Agriculture Biotechnology) course which is available in Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

The fee structure of MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology in the Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute is given below:

Admission Fee – Rs 5,100

Course Fee for the first semester – Rs 12,000

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?