27th March 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar being a BTech student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in Material Science and Engineering. I want to do MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) from CIPET-Bhubaneswar. I would like to know that can I do this MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) course? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 10:13 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MScTech(Material Science and Engineering) in CIPET-Bhubaneswar being a BTech student?

Yes, you can pursue this course MSctech(Material Science and Engineering)

Eligibility Criteria:-

==> Candidate should have done BSc in Chemistry or equivalent with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.

==> Candidate are admitted to course on the basis of GATE Entrance exam score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?