26th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study physiotherapy after hotel management?

Hi, I am Nisha from Nepal. I am interested in physiotherapy and I want to study also, but I am a hotel management student. Is it possible to study or not? Is it compulsory to learn science? There have many people in the world who are unsuccessful person and that is the sign of successful person, at last they get success also.

28th December 2016, 11:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study physiotherapy after hotel management?

For physiotherapy course, you need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream. If you have studied any other stream, then you will not be eligible for this course.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institute. Hence, just make sure you have studied PCB in your 12th class.
28th December 2016, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Nisha from Nepal. I am interested in physiotherapy and I want to study also, but I am a hotel management student. Is it possible to study or not? Is it compulsory to learn science? There have many people in the world who are unsuccessful person and that is the sign of successful person, at last they get success also.

The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks are eligible for the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. So if you studied 10+2 with the above mentioned subjects, then you are eligible for studying BPT. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. The course duration is 4 years plus 6 months internship. The BPT course is available in the following institutions

Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences - Website Link

KLE University - Website Link

Amity Institute of Physiotherapy - Website Link

PSG College of Physiotherapy - Website Link
13th July 2021, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

can one learn hospitality management and physiotherapy at the same time
3rd September 2021, 01:04 AM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed in Science Stream with Subjects Physics chemistry and biology with minimum 50%marks.

Entrance exam- For admission to BPT Programme example Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?