7th October 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?

Hello Sir,
I am Anjula Joshi. I want to study Diploma in Hotel Management. Can I join Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  3. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  7. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  8. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  11. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  12. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  13. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  14. Courses available to study other than B.Sc(Hotel Management) for a Diploma candidate?
  15. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  16. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission in Bachelor's degree if completed Hotel Management Diploma course?

8th October 2015, 07:57 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Anjula Joshi. I want to study Diploma in Hotel Management. Can I join Bachelor of Hotel Management after completion of Diploma in Hotel Management? Please let me know asap.
Yeah you can do Bachelor's in Hotel management after having completed Diploma in Hotel Management as you are satisfying the needed education needed. Candidate should have got at least 55% aggregate. The top colleges which you can prefer for doing this course is:
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
  • Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) Manipal
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Bangalore
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Chennai
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Kolkata
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Ahmedabad
  • Christ College, Bangalore

9th October 2015, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, you are eligible for Bachelor of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for BHM.But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best college for Bachelor in Hotel Management in India:-

Institute of Hotel Management,
CIT Campus, TTTI-Tharamani, P.O.
Chennai-600113 Ph. No. 044-22542029
Fax: 044-22541615
Email: [email protected]

Institute of Hotel Management
Libraray Avenue, Pusa,
New Delhi- 110012 Ph. No. 011-25842429
Fax: 25843177

Alto Porvorim, Bardez,
Goa - 403521 Ph. No. 0832-2417252
Fax: 0832-2417209

F- Row, D D Colony, Vidyanagar,
Hyderabad-500007 Ph. No. 040-27427569
Fax: 040-27427898

9th October 2015, 06:15 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can definitely do Bachelor's course in Hotel Management after the completion of Diploma in Hotel Management as you satisfy the required criteria for it.
Candidates should complete class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board with at least 50% of marks. So, you are definitely eligible for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?