19th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?

Sir,
Can I write the entrance msc as well as B.Ed entrance actually my bsc result llb come soon
Which is suitable for me.msc or B.Ed I confused? Already I have applied for B.Ed entrance and I am planning to go msc
Which is better for me?
I need your advice

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  2. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  3. Details about B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. How should I join MSc after BSc?
  5. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  6. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  7. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  8. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  9. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  10. What is the TRB entrance exam date?
  11. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  12. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Model question papers for the entrance exam of MSc in microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible for M.Sc course after completion of B.Tech? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  16. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  17. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
20th February 2016, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write entrance exam of M.Sc as well as B.Ed entrance exam after B.Sc?

Yes, you can appear for both entrance exam surely at the same time but you will be able to do once only at a time. M.Sc and B.Ed are two different courses with different scope.

It depend on your aim and interest whether to go for M.Sc or B.Ed. If you want to become a school teacher then B.Ed is a good option and M.Sc is good for those who want to become a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?