5th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA holder directly enroll for CA-IPCC without doing CPT?

Respected sir,
I have completed B.Sc Economics Honours 7 years ago with 47.13% & MBA five years ago with 7.66 CGPA. Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC? Eligibility criteria to study CA-IPCC?

29th July 2016, 12:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA holder directly enroll for CA-IPCC without doing CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I have completed B.Sc Economics Honours 7 years ago with 47.13% & MBA five years ago with 7.66 CGPA. Can I get direct admission in CA-IPCC? Eligibility criteria to study CA-IPCC?

The MBA holder should have scored over 60% marks in MBA to enroll for CA IPCC course. The non commerce graduates with a minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized university are eligible for CA IPCC directly. So if you have scored over 60% marks in MBA, then you can apply for CA IPCC. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is conducting the examinations for the CA course.
The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?