27th November 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission if haven't secure cutoff marks in GATE?

helo sir
, presently now i am a final year (B.Tech) student of Agricultural Engg,hence my graduation will be complete in coming year, though i am already applied for the Gate, but if i am not able to qualify the cut of marks then which will be the best way for M.Tech,and for M.Tech in Energy Deptt which colleges are best and how to proceed for that....

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  2. Cutoff marks for GATE entrance exam? How many question I have to answer to secure a position in GATE exam?
  3. Which good engineering entrance exams can I appear after dropping 2 year after 12th?
  4. Which college is offered for me after scoring GATE cutoff of 24? I belong to BC category
  5. What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology
  6. Can I take admission in any NIT or government college after scoring 143 in GATE, 19.37 marks and 29 cutoff?
  7. Can I use GATE score to get admission in any college? I have scored 32.33 in GATE with 33.03 cutoff
  8. How to get admission in veterinary college in Bidhar or Bangalore? How much marks should I secure?
  9. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  10. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Any government college after scoring 23.333 marks in GATE and SC category cutoff in 20.54?
  12. Which are the best M.Tech colleges in which I can get after scoring 19.33 marks in GATE?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks required in GATE exam to join Thiyagaraj college in Madhurai
  14. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 24.00 in BC category?
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landre college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  18. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 22.33 in GATE with 22.5 cutoff?
20th May 2017, 12:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission if haven't secure cutoff marks in GATE?

If you don't qualify GATE, then you have to appear for any state level engineering entrance exam for admission in M.Tech. The only disadvantage will be that, most of the colleges prefer GATE qualified candidates.

Hence, it will be difficult to get admission in a top college without any GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?