30th June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?

Hello
I qualified the GATE Mechanical Engineering with Gate score-433 &
AIR-16050...
Do I have chances to get admissions in NITs..?
What are other options of good colleges available
for M.Tech at this gate score..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 5315 AIR in GATE? Which college can i get for admission in M.Tech?
  2. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after securing a rank of 5098 in AIEEE and 70k AIR?
  4. Should i take admission in NIT Warangal or re-appear for GATE exam? Placement status for M.Tech in NIT Warangal? What is the highest salary offered?
  5. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate? -- [New]
  6. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  8. Can I get admission in government or NIT college after scoring 268100 in AIEEE
  9. How can I get admission in any NIT with a GATE score of 40.33?
  10. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Raipur having secured a rank of 176715 in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad after scoring 32855 AIR and 4379 home state rank?
  15. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  16. How can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 23000 AIR?
  17. Can I get admission in reputed college or NIT or IIT? I have secured 70% marks in 12th with PCM
  18. Can I get admission in any top engineering college like IIT, NIT, MIT after scoring 74% marks in 12th?
16th September 2015, 01:35 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?

--First of all I congratulated you for qualifying the GATE exam. As you want to know about the possibility for getting admission in good colleges such as NIT's with the GATE score 433.

**In my opinion you might have a chance to get admission in NIT's. But the thing is that it is very difficult to get the seat in first round of counselling. So you have to wait till the last counselling of NIT's.

**And also fill application form of some other colleges too which also take admission through GATE score and which take their own entrance exam:
--DTU
--BITS Pilani
--Bit Mesra Ranchi
--VITMEE

**If you can not secure any seat in NIT's till the last counselling then you can take admission in the above institutions too as they are also good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?