10th December 2016, 03:21 PM
makavana ghanshyam

From which college should I pursue M.Sc Chemistry that has a good Placement?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to pursue M.Sc Chemistry so I want to know from which college should I pursue M.Sc Chemistry that has good Placement? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Which are the best colleges for M.Sc in Chemistry?
  3. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  4. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  5. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  6. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  7. Can I pursue M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  10. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  11. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  12. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  13. Colleges in Nagarjuna University for MSc Chemistry
  14. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  15. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  16. Top institutes for msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?
  18. Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?
11th December 2016, 10:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which college should I pursue M.Sc Chemistry that has a good Placement?

Top colleges in India which offer MSC Chemistry:

Indian Institute of Technology

Jamia Millia Islamia

Kurukshetra University

Prist university

University of sagar

VIT University

Youu should complete bachelor in science stream, BSc Chemistry from recognised University you should score more than 60% off marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?