3rd November 2012, 09:02 PM
jincy11288

How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry

I have completed my msc in chem and having 2 yr exp in research centre.I want to pursue phd from germany.so can you suggest the process for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in from Germany or Europe after completing MSc in Physical Chemistry?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  11. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  12. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  15. Is there any way for me to pursue the Ph.D course in Germany? I have no financial support
  16. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  17. How may I pursue PhD in Germany after completing M.Tech from Jadavpur university?
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?