19th May 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering MTech admission in Mumbai to a candidate with 354 GATE scores in Electrical Engineering?

Hello, I have scored 354 in GATE Electrical Engineering. I am looking for the admission in Mumbai for MTech program. Please help me in identifying colleges in Mumbai where I can get admission in MTech courses.

20th May 2020, 03:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering MTech admission in Mumbai to a candidate with 354 GATE scores in Electrical Engineering?

List of colleges offering MTech admission in Mumbai:-

Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai Mumbai, Maharashtra

Usha Mittal Institute of Technology, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai,
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?