1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Mass Communication course after BA degree?

Sir, please help me. I am from Punjab. I am studying in BA degree. After my graduation in bachelor of arts will I be eligible for mass communication study in drama? Can I do this course after my bachelor of arts degree. I am student of arts. Sir please I really need of your feedback. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  4. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  7. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  8. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  9. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication?
  10. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  11. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  13. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  15. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  16. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  17. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  18. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
2nd August 2016, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Mass Communication course after BA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please help me. I am from Punjab. I am studying in BA degree. After my graduation in bachelor of arts will I be eligible for mass communication study in drama? Can I do this course after my bachelor of arts degree. I am student of arts. Sir please I really need of your feedback. Please help me.
You have completed B.A degree, So you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
2nd August 2016, 01:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can do MA in Mass Communication course after BA degree. The candidates who have passed the three year under graduate degree courses through the universities recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) are eligible for the MA course in Mass Communication. So you can study the course after BA degree. The course can be studied in the universities given below;
Aligarh Muslim University - Website Link
Don Bosco University - Website Link
Gujarat University - Website Link
Pondicherry University - Website Link
2nd August 2016, 11:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in Mass Communication course after completion of your BA, there is no such problem in it. You should however, fulfill the minimum eligibility requirement to get admission in the course and if you do fulfill it, you will be allowed a seat in the prospective college/University.
5th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do Mass Communication course after the completion of BA course, there is no problem in it. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for the above said course.
Candidates age must be above 18 years old.
14th September 2017, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of arts and chose the subject of jonuralism in B.A. Now I want to do MA in Mass communation. Can I do?
18th March 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing graduation in 2nd year, can I do mass communication?
Please help me sir I'm very confused
5th April 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in Arts.Will it be better for me to Go for PG in mass com or Master in mass com???
6th July 2019, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I do mass communication after Ba
20th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mass communication after Bsc degree ?
21st May 2020, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ba with English and sociology.
Now Can I do ma in journalism in mass communication??
Plz reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?