25th May 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How much money is needed to complete the course of M.Tech? How many branches are there in Electrical Engineering? Total number of colleges offering electrical engineering?

please tell how much money needed to complete the course of mtech&how many branhes ar in electrical engg.how many colleges offered eiectrical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  2. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  3. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  4. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  5. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  6. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. List of the colleges along with procedure offering electrical engineering through correspondence in Odissa?
  9. How to join in Satyabhama University after scoring 15000 rakn in AIEEE and 92% in Intermediate? Procedure for admission?
  10. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning after passing ITI in electrical -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the suitable college for M.Tech? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering with 76.36%
  13. Admission in MBM is possible with general rank of 3026 and SC rank of 172?
  14. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  15. Best book to crack GATE exam in EE stream? -- [New]
  16. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?
  18. Colleges offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Himachal Pradesh
21st July 2015, 11:38 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much money is needed to complete the course of M.Tech? How many branches are there in Electrical Engineering? Total number of colleges offering electrical engineering?

M.tech in electrical engineering is the 2 year post graduation course.After completion of M.tech electrical in any specialization , you can seek for high profile jobs & high salary.

Specialization in M.tech electrical engineering
- Power systems
- Power electronics
- Machine drives
- Communication system
- Microelectronics
- Digital electronics
- Instrumentation & control system

Best college offering M.tech in electrical engineering
- IITs
- NITs
- Delhi technological university
- Anna university , coimbatore
- BITS , Pilani
- Jadavpur university
- University of hydrabad
- Himalayan university
- Nirma university
- MVN university, Faridabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?