18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Colleges under JNTU offering MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)?

Hi friends, I just want to know that which are the colleges available in JNTU where MTech in Infrastructure Engineering & Management course is available? Please let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges & universities offering M.COM in Marketing Management in India?
  3. List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc in Agriculture Business & Farm Management?
  4. Colleges under JNTU, Hyderabad offering BTech(Computer Science Engineering)?
  5. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Financial Management in Pune?
  6. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  7. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management course
  9. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  10. Colleges providing Mining course in AP? Cutoff ranks for the colleges especially JNTU Manthani?
  11. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  12. Which college should I prefer for engineering after scorign 177 rank in ECET? List of top 20 engineering colleges in AP under JNTU?
  13. Colleges under JNTU offering M.Tech CSE after scoring 350 rank in PGECET?
  14. Is it possible to get a seat in top engineering colleges affiliated to JNTU/OU after scoring 72290 in GATE?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA(Cost & Management Accounting) in India -- [New]
  16. which college can I get after scoring 2835 rank in PGECET?
  17. Best engineering colleges and best deemed universities offering M.Tech in construction engineering and management in Tamilnadu?
  18. Details of PGCET notification from JNTU K? Fee structure of the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?