18th March 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech in Infrastructure Engineering & Management from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in JNTU, Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Colleges under JNTU offering MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management)?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?
  4. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Previous year question papers of JNTU Ph.D(Management) entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  13. List of entrance exams available to study Hotel Management in Singapore?
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams available to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  16. Where to apply for Diploma in Graphics & Automation Engineering course? Entrance exams available for it?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  18. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
30th November 2018, 01:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?

The Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU is given below.

ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

1. GATE

2. PGECET

The duration of this course is two years and the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech from a recognized board.

Final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?