8th July 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?

hi...I am Meet Ganatra here..
I am doing my Automobile engineering from L.D. College of Engineering,Ahemdabad.
Please suggest me colleges in USA & Australia offering Production management as post graduation course & for which exam I should prepare GRE or GMAT???

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering PG course in Travel and Tourism Management in USA, Canada, Australia?
  2. Colleges offering MBA in Power and Production Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which colleges or universities are offering MBA production management in distance?
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  5. Best top colleges in USA or Australia? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  7. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  8. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  9. PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?
  10. Top ranked colleges offering MS in Australia
  11. Job vacancies in UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Israel and Europe for PG Diploma holder in Agribusiness Management?
  12. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  13. How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?
  14. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Com in USA to B.Com 1st year student? -- [New]
  17. How would I get a job in USA having experience in production department?
  18. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
19th May 2015, 01:41 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?

College in USA and australia which offering production managememnt..

1. Rochester Institute of Technology
  2. University of Michigan
  3. Lawrence Technological University
  4. Michigan Technological University
  5. Ohio State University

Harvard University

University Of Pennsylvania
Stanford University
University Of Notre Dame
Georgetown University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?