31st October 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to do after B.Sc? B.Ed or M.Sc course?

I have done my b.sc this year i m confused what should i do either b.ed or m.sc which is better actly i wana get a job as soon as possible plz help me n clear out my confusion? What should I do next to ensure that I will get the job?

Awaiting for the answer.

1st September 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do after B.Sc? B.Ed or M.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my b.sc this year i m confused what should i do either b.ed or m.sc which is better actly i wana get a job as soon as possible plz help me n clear out my confusion? What should I do next to ensure that I will get the job?

Awaiting for the answer.
Both the B.Ed and M.Sc course, having very good career opportunity. You can select any one of the course based on your interest and future goal.

- For Teacher Career: B.Ed is a better option after B.Sc.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The duration of the course is for two years. Those who interested to pursue for B.Ed must complete Graduation with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university.

- For Research: M.Sc in better option after B.Sc

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years, which is divided into four semester. Those who interested to pursue for M.Sc must complete Graduation in science stream with not less than 50% of marks a recognized university.
2nd July 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.sc in advance zoo and biotech ..im confused wht should i do either b ed or msc in zoo ..which is better and i wanaa to get a job as son as possible afrer completing either tjis two yers courses..iam confused
Awaiting for the answer..
7th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bsc in zoology and microbiology.Now I am in a confusion whether to do msc in microbiology or B. Ed. I want to get the job as soon as possible
17th September 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is fee of b.Ed course will also be decided by the marks obtained in entrance exam??
19th September 2019, 12:23 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

First of all, B.Ed courses conducted to become a teacher, while B.Sc courses conducted to become professor.
So these are two different field of carrier according to their courses.
When you begin with B.Ed ,so you should go for D.Ed ,it helps to prepare for government teacher eligibility test.
And when you begin with B.Sc ,so you should go for M.Sc ,so that you can become professor or scientist.
18th July 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Actually i have completed my 12 recently and i m totally confused that what should i take bsc bed or honourship in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?