4th January 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do to get Doeacc Certificate?

I am 30 years old Post Graduate Person. I have a good command in Hindi, English typing and also know Hindi Shorthand. For the post of Stenographer in Government services before apply the form Doeacc certificate is essential for the Clerical Post. I want to know that which course can I do and get certificate soon?

7th April 2015, 11:50 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Which course to do to get Doeacc Certificate?

You can do 'A' level course under DOEACC. It is an advanced course in computer subjects like C programming and Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft office packages. This will be a little advance for the post of Stenographer. But later on this 'A' level degree will give you clerical posts. Also since you mentioned that you are a post graduate, you can try for clerical jobs in private banks. This will give you better pay packages than Stenography post. For 'A' level it is better that you have an 'O' level degree. But since you are already a post graduate, you will not have a problem in understanding or getting admitted to. Also you will get a valuable certificate at the end of this course which is endorsed by the government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?