26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

What is eligibility for engineering teaching job in private college. I have done BE in computer engineering. Please be helpful. I wanted to know the list of colleges where I can apply for the job and get it. Can you please guide me in the same?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  2. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  3. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  4. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  5. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  6. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  7. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  9. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  10. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  11. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Private Detective course? Jobs after completion of course?
  13. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  14. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  15. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  16. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  17. Should I go for government or private job after passing computer engineering from VTU?
  18. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
26th July 2015, 07:39 PM
SEOEXPERT

Default Re: List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?

Hi,
There are many colleges in India those recruits teachers for Lab Technicians,Assistant Professors,Professors,Lecturers and many more.The minimum eligibility criteria for these posts are Bachelor of Engineering.The qualifications and salary on the basis of AICTE.

The M.tech passed students are eligible to apply for the Lecturer post.So i suggest you that,you should Complete the Master of technology after the B.E.The M.tech degree will be more helpful to join any Private Institute and Government Colleges also.There are some colleges in India those are AICTE approved where you can apply for the teacher Post.

List of Colleges those takes B.E. passed Student as a Teacher.

==>Rajiv Gandhi College of Prodhyogiki

==>Lakshmi Narayan Institute of Science and Technology

==>Jai Narayan Institute of Science and Technology

==>Sri Satya Sai Institute of Science and Technology

==>Radharaman Institute of Science and Technology

==>Bhopal Institute of Science and Technology

==>Technocrats Institute of Technology

==>Technocrats Institute Technology and Science

==>Technocrats Institute of Technology and Excellence

==>Bansal Institute of Science and Technology

==> NRI Institute of Science and Technology

==> Bhabha Institute of Science and Technology

==>Vedica Institute of Science and Technology

==>Medicaps Institute of Science and Technology

==>Madav Institute of Science and Technology

==>Girdhar Institute of Science and Technology

==>Oriental Institute of Science and Technology

==>VNS Institute of Science and Technology

==>IES Institute of Science and Technology

==>Samrat Ashok Institute of Science and Technology

==>Madahavrao Institute of Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?