15th June 2016, 11:56 PM
soumyaranjanpurohit46

Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Electronics Honours from Delhi University?

Hello,
I have completed Graduation and want to study M.Sc Electronics Honours. I want to study M.Sc from Delhi University. So, please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  3. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  4. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University?
  5. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  6. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  7. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  8. Possibility to study B.Com in Delhi University along with ICAI program?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study BA English Honours being a Commerce stream student?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do BSc Honors in Chemistry/Maths from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do BSc honors in Chemistry/maths in Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria for this?
  12. Differences among Electronics and Physics to study in B.Sc?
  13. What portion of Mathematics is included in B.Sc(Electronics) course?
  14. Last date of submission for MSc electronics fro session in Delhi University? Procedure to apply for MSc Electronics in Delhi University?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to do M.Sc with honours?
  16. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  17. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota? -- [New]
11th July 2016, 02:13 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Electronics Honours from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumyaranjanpurohit46 View Post
Hello,
I have completed Graduation and want to study M.Sc Electronics Honours. I want to study M.Sc from Delhi University. So, please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in DU?
The students who studied B.Sc (Hons) Electronics, B.Sc (Hons) Physics with 50% marks or B.Sc (Genl.) Physics, Mathematics, Electronics with 60% marks from Delhi University or any other university in 10+2+3 format are eligible to apply to the M.Sc Electronics course.

= > Those who interested has to appear for an entrance test for the admission. The course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in electronics field and it provides exposure to NET/SET syllabus for electronics farmed by UGC.

You can find the details in the Website link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?