17th March 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Which course to select for doing post graduation after B.Com?

I have done b.com pass. Which course i should choose after that for my post graduation. Please tell me m.com is good or mca. Or i shall also do b.ed after my pg. So which subject i choose for b.ed. Ignou has provided the b.ed course? Or not

20th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course to select for doing post graduation after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.com pass. Which course i should choose after that for my post graduation. Please tell me m.com is good or mca. Or i shall also do b.ed after my pg. So which subject i choose for b.ed. Ignou has provided the b.ed course? Or not
Well, you can select any one of the course based on your future aspiration and Interest. Since, you have completed B.Com, so it is better that you can apply for M.Com course after B.Com. M.Com course, having a good scope in both the Public and Private sectors as well. Being a B.Com student, you are not eligible for MCA course. Those candidates who have studied Mathematics subject are eligible for MCA. However, if you are aspiring to become a Teacher then you can apply for B.Ed.

1) Which subject i choose for B.Ed?

You can select any subject as wish. Any stream Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.

2) Ignou has provided the B.Ed Course?

Yes, IGNOU offers B. Ed and It is also conducting separate entrance exam for B.Ed. The admission to the B.Ed through IGNOU is based on the entrance exam score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?