15th May 2011, 02:26 PM
hira khan

Should I do MCA or M.Com for teaching? Which job is better for Lecturership? Is correspondence degree a Hindrance in getting a job as a lecturer?

I am a correspondence b.com graduate from du with 49percent.and now want to do mca from ignou.should i do mca or m.com for teaching?which is better for lecturership?is correspondence degree a hinderance in getting me a job as lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  2. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  3. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  4. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  5. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  6. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  8. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  9. How not to work as a lecturer after doing MSc Mathematics in correspondence from Kumvempu University?
  10. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  11. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  12. If I give UGC exam after the age of 35 will I be able to teach in a university? Where can I apply for a job as a lecturer?
  13. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  14. How can I get teaching job in Central Government, I have completed BCA, MCA from Sikkim Manipal University through correspondence?
  15. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
  16. Can I become a Lecturer if completed Post Graduation through correspondence?
  17. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  18. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
1st October 2011, 12:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do MCA or M.Com for teaching? Which job is better for Lecturership? Is correspondence degree a Hindrance in getting a job as a lecturer?

Both the options mentioned are post graduation level courses. You will be able to join the teaching field after either of the streams. You should select the one that interests you. When you are in the final year of post graduation you need to appear for the NET exam. You will be eligible for teaching once you clear the same.
27th May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do MCA or M.Com for teaching? Which job is better for Lecturership? Is correspondence degree a Hindrance in getting a job as a lecturer?

I have done my b.com in 2014 and nw I wanted to do m.com in correspondence ...and I wanted to become lecture can I.? And what are the subject I hv to prefer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?