21st November 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which course should be chosen in post graduation to do a teaching job?

I have completed my BE in instrumentation I want to do the job in teaching field in any colleges, but if I want to do the education also, so which course I need to prefer for post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after doing MSc?
  2. What would be better for me after scoring 50% in B.A?
  3. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  4. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  5. Can i do B.Ed. from IGNOU with 49% marks in Post Graduation and 2 years teaching experience?
  6. Am I eligible for regular teaching job after completion of post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  7. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  8. What should I do to get suitable teaching job at college level after completing post graduation in English with 45% marks
  9. Am I eligible for Teaching job in Model Schools with M.Sc and B.Ed qualification? Age required for Teaching job?
  10. What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?
  11. Which type of course I can take after completion of my post graduation to get a government job?
  12. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Possibility to join B.Ed(English)? I have completed BBM, MBA
  14. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
  15. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  16. What should I do to get the lecturer job in a government college?
  17. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
24th November 2015, 01:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should be chosen in post graduation to do a teaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my BE in instrumentation I want to do the job in teaching field in any colleges, but if I want to do the education also, so which course I need to prefer for post graduation?

The aspirant can do the master’s degree in his/her same line (like if he/she does history means he/she can choose the same subject in master’s also).

After the course the aspirant can choose B.Ed course.

This is the most important course for the candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching.

The eligibility to study the course is graduation with 50% marks.

There will be an entrance examination for the admission also.

The aspirant can also study M.Phil or PhD course.

The job prospects in the teaching line are very high.
24th November 2015, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should be chosen in post graduation to do a teaching job?

If you want to become a lecturer in colleges then post graduation will be the best course for you. Most of the colleges ask for minimum M.Tech qualification for lecturer job in engineering colleges.

If you qualify exams like GATE/NET then it will increase your chance of getting the job. NET qualified candidates get salary according to the government pay scale.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?