16th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?

Friends,
I have 5 years of Teaching experience for Distance Learning Graduation and Post Graduation Learning center. I have completed my Post Graduation with 51% marks about 12 years ago. I belong to Special Backward Class category. Now I want to know that I can become a Lecturer in Mumbai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  2. Scope of Post Graduation through Distance Education? Chances of getting appointed as a lecturer?
  3. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  5. What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?
  6. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges?
  7. Will I be eligible to apply for Lecturer post or Ph.D after completion of M.Tech course through distance education?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  9. How to do distance MBA after completing graduation?
  10. Minimum percentage required in graduation for B.Ed?
  11. Can I take admission for post graduation(MCA) after completing B.Com graduation in distance education
  12. Post graduation studies by distance education in Chemistry?
  13. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  14. What is the maximum age limit to be eligible for admission in B.Ed?
  15. After M.Com should I go for M.Ed and NET or only NET?
  16. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from DU being a final year student of B.Com course?
  18. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
4th June 2015, 04:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?

For becoming a lecturer in Mumbai University you need to qualify exams like UGC NET/SLET. For central government university lecturer job you need to qualify NET for state government university lecturer job you need to clear SLET.

Merely qualifying NET/SLET is not sufficient and you have to get a very excellent score to get job in your choice of University because there is lot of competition for lecturer job in popular Universities. You can get reservation benefits according to your category in job as well as in NET/SLET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?