22nd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of MBA(International Business) course which is available in Agasthya College of Management Studies. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

18th January 2022, 06:15 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

The course Structure and fee expenses of MBA International Business at Agasthya College of Management Studies is:-

*Accounting for Managers

*Economics for Manager

*General Management

*Marketing Management

*Corporate Finance
18th January 2022, 06:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Course Structure:-

*International Financial Systems

*Corporate Finance

*Economics for Manager

*Marketing Management

*Training Report

*International Marketing Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?