22nd September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Agasthya College of Management Studies for the course of MBA(International Business). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

26th September 2018, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies?

Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Agasthya College of Management Studies is given below.

If you to want get admission in Agasthya College of Management Studies for the course of MBA(International Business), first you have to fill up the application form with required details and submit the completed application form along with the registration fees. After that you have to take an entrance test conducted by the institute. If you have qualified the entrance test, you will be called for personal interview. If you are get selected, you will be sent to confirmation for admission and thereafter you have to pay the fee prescribed and submit the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?