4th June 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course which is available in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

9th June 2019, 04:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

The fee expenses to study MPharm in Clinical Pharmacy at RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is given below.

Year I - Rs.138889
Year II - Rs.138889

Total - Rs.2.78 Lakhs

MPharm in Clinical Pharmacy is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course is the branch of pharmacy where pharmacists provide care to the patients that optimizes the use of medication and promotes health, wellness and disease prevention.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Analytical Techniques
Clinical Pharmacy Practice
Pharmacotherapeutics I
Advance Pharmacokinetics & Clinical Applications
Clinical Pharmacy Practical I
Scientific Communication
Community Services I

Semester II

Research Methodology & IPR
Pharmacotherapeutics II
Clinical Research
Advance Hospital Pharmacy Management
Clinical Pharmacy
Practical III
Clinical Pharmacy Practical IV
Dissertation Part I
Community Services II

Semester III

Dissertation Part II

Semester IV

Dissertation Part III
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?