4th June 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) with the help of scholarship in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this institute. Thank you!

9th June 2019, 04:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Yes, scholarships are available to study MPharm in Clinical Pharmacy at RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. It is given on the achievements in academics from the college to the scholars every year. The amount for 1st ranker is Rs.75000, for 2nd ranker it is Rs.50000 and for 3rd ranker it is Rs.25000.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.rcpatelpharmacy.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?