3rd June 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?

Hello Sir,
I want to know about the date of entrance exam of M.Sc Chemistry of DU.
I also want to get the previous 10 years question papers of this entrance exam.
And please tell me any book for the preparation regarding this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  2. Reference books for MCA entrance exam? Solved question papers of MCA entrance exam held in Karnataka?
  3. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  4. Previous 10 years question papers of WBPSC entrance exam with solutions for lecturership? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam question paper and reference books for preparation of M.Com. entrance exam
  6. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
  7. MSTAT question papars of last 10 years & reference books -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam?
  9. Last 10 years entrance exam question papers of M.Com?
  10. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  11. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  12. Any way to get papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? Syllabus of IMU entrance exam?
  13. Previous years papers for CLAT exam? Books to qualify for CLAT entrance exam?
  14. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  15. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  16. Which books should I prefer for OTA? Previous years question papers for the same?
  17. Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICMR Life Sciences entrance exam?
  18. Last years entrance exam paper for the entrance of B.Ed and M.Phil?
22nd May 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?

Please can you provide me with previous 5 years sample question papers of Delhi university M.Sc food and nutrition entrance exams
7th January 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable books and last 10 years question papers of DU M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held?

Respected Sir, Can you please email me the previous 10 years question papers of DU for M.com entrance?
My mail id : [email protected]
8th June 2019, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can you please email me the previous 10 years question papers of DU for M.com entrance?
8th June 2019, 11:13 PM
Darsjain

Respected Sir, Can you please email me the previous 10 years question papers with solutions of DU for M.com entrance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?