9th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course which is available in Amity Law School, Noida. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this LLM course as soon as possible.

14th October 2018, 02:40 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Amity Law School offers LLM in 12 streams.

LLM - Interational Environmental Law is a one year PG course offered by the college.

Eligibility to this course is LLB, with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Fees for this course is around 145000.

Students are offered scholarship based on the marks obtained in 12th and graduation. Girl student definitely gets 20% scholarship by the college.

Admissions are based on CET, and interview process conducted by Amity University.
14th October 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) course which is available in Amity Law School, Noida. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure for this LLM course as soon as possible.

The course structure of LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida is given below:

Semester I:

Global and National Environmental Movements
Development of International Environmental Law
Law, Justice and Globalizing World
Comparative Public Law and Systems of Governance
Research Methods and Legal Writing
Foreign Business Language
Open Elective Course
Outdoor Activity Based Courses

Semester II:

Conservation of Biodiversity and Protection of Traditional Knowledge
Climate Change and Global Warming
Protection of Marine Environment
Legal Frameworks Relating to Hazardous Wastes Chemicals and Substances
Dissertation
Foreign Business Language
Open Elective Courses
Outdoor Activity Based Courses
15th October 2018, 03:42 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: Course structure of LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Amity University offers LLM in various streams.

LLM is a one year course in Amity Law School.

The university provides internship program in the course and more exposure in the field.

Fees for the course is around 1.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?