9th October 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Law School, Noida for LLM(International Environmental Law) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

12th October 2018, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

You need to have LLB degree from a recognized university or college, if you are looking for LLM admission at Amity University. Just make sure you have registration at Bar Council of India.

Admission will be through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Seats will be allotted through counselling based on the rank in the entrance exam.
13th October 2018, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Amity Law School, Noida for LLM(International Environmental Law) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida is a pass in LLB or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks. Candidates have to appear for the English Language Test, Subject Based Written Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida. Course duration of LLM (International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th October 2018, 11:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study LLM(International Environmental Law) in Amity Law School, Noida.

=> Master of Legislative Law in International Environmental Law is an Degree type course and the duration of this course is one years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed L.L.B. or Equivalent from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and percentage marks of L.L.B. or Equivalent.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: F-1 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201303
Phone: 0120 439 2683
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?