28th September 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Investment Management) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Hi everyone, I want to know the course structure of MBA(Investment Management) course available in MDS Kissan Technical Institute. Please let me know about the structure of this course as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2018, 05:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Investment Management) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Course structure of MBA(Investment Management) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute are given below.

** Master of Business Administration in Investment Management is an post graduation course.

** Duration = 2 Years

** Level = Post Graduation

** Type = Degree

** Eligibility = Graduate or Equivalent

For syllabus you have to visit at the official website of MDS Kissan Technical Institute.
30th September 2018, 06:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Investment Management) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute?

Course structure of MBA (Investment Management) in MDS Kissan Technical Institute are as follows:-
Course Duration – 2 years
Course Type – Degree
Course Level – Post-Graduate
Course Mode – Regular
Course Place – On campus
Eligibility – Passed graduation degree in relevant subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?