8th August 2011, 05:55 PM
sarfi

Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?

hello sir,
my name is sarfaraz and i wanna know that if i do mba from distance university like madras or ignou with parallel to the icwai after complete b.com from recognized university .....so,

that you think it will be worthy combination for the future prospectus?

or,

there is no need to do mba with icwai?....

one more ting how ca is differrent from icwai?
thx sir

Related Questions:
9th August 2011, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?

Any additional qualification will certainly be an added advantage. Both the universities mentioned are good repute. On completion of both the courses certainly you can join at a managerial post. There is need of candidates of this profile especially in production and manufacturing related companies. A CA course is more into the field of financial accounting and tax management.
10th August 2011, 10:52 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: Is it worth to do distance MBA with ICWA after B.Com regular from recognized university? Is there a need of MBA with ICWAI?

my dear friend my sincer suggestion is do't do MBA in distance .Because MBA programm is necessary to start the business .So if you want to MBA in distance don't accept
10th August 2011, 03:14 PM
sg1991

Yes, it will certainly improve your profile. You should go for MBA.

CA and ICWA are not exactly same but there are lots of similarities. But I think CA course will be better.
15th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir can i do mba,icwai at a time.
4th September 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am pursuing mba from ignou(distance), now i wanna take operation management as my subject. Is it good if i go with mba in opeartion along with ICWA ?
are there any future values for these two combinations??
13th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

whats the pay a cwa student get after completion of icwa along with mba through distance?
17th September 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any exemption in icwai course who had already done MBA
20th September 2011, 04:40 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfi View Post
hello sir,
my name is sarfaraz and i wanna know that if i do mba from distance university like madras or ignou with parallel to the icwai after complete b.com from recognized university .....so,

that you think it will be worthy combination for the future prospectus?

or,

there is no need to do mba with icwai?....

one more ting how ca is differrent from icwai?
thx sir
hi sarfaraj ,
u have done ur bcom from recognised university n now u want to do ur mba . i will suggest that first u should try to do mba as regular but if u cant than u can do this as distance . icwai is good university to do n other one is symbosis that have good reputation in management education .
all the best>
9th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my m.com final. n i wan to do m.b.a. , is my decision right? or i should go with icwa
14th January 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bcom from distance education
23rd January 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my graduation (B.com) around 6 years back, now working in one big organisation as a PMO (project management office), could you please help like what should i study for my career to be more better.. my mind is going towards something in specialization like ICWA or CS, but everyone is advising for MBA coz after completing ICWA or CS i will have to start as a fresher.. Pls suggest
30th January 2012, 02:21 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi, I have done full time mba in marketing and finance in 2005. I have more than 5 years of experience in banking and presently working as deputy manager in one the largest pvt sector bank of india. I donot want to do the job in banking sector anymore and would like to know the courses that can help me to switch from my present sector. doing ca , cs , icwa or llb is long term option and can take 3-5 years , me already 30 yr old and married , so want to know any course for 1 to 2 year which can help me switch my job. more interested in profile like credit manager, business analyst etc.
will be greatfull to all who can help me in this
28th May 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM IN B COM FINAL YEAR.AND I WANNA DO ICWA. WHAT IS ITS FUTURE. AND IS THERE ANY OPPORTUNITIES TO GET IN GOVT JOBS
18th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed ICWA inter right now i would like to do MBA regular ,Is there any exemptions in MBA after ICWA inter
28th February 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

Give me infirmation about AICWA cource and please suggest me which institute is better it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?