29th September 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Fluids Engineering) in NIT Durgapur?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MTech(Fluids Engineering) course in NIT Durgapur? I want to join this college for MTech(Fluids Engineering) course. Kindly tell me asap.

30th September 2018, 05:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Fluids Engineering) in NIT Durgapur?

** Master of Technology in Fluids Engineering is a postgraduate Energy Engineering programme.

** In order to get admission in this course you should appear in GATE entrance examination because the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

** Also you should have passed B.Tech with at least 55% from a recognized university.
30th September 2018, 05:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Fluids Engineering) in NIT Durgapur?

Entrance examination available to study M.Tech (Fluids Engineering) in National Institute of Technology, Durgapur are as follows:-
GATE examination
30th September 2018, 06:39 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Fluids Engineering) in NIT Durgapur?

NIT is a one of the top deemed university. It is approved by UGC and AICTE.

The entrance through which admissions for MTech is done is GATE.

GATE qualified students is made through centralized e-counselling.

For sponsored category students, the institutes conducts it,s own entrance test (NIT written admission test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?